Re: Dropbox is ending support for the public folder.

Well it certainly doesn't help that even by the time we get around to adding them, many are already dead. AGArchive.net is of course a great help with this, since a lot of the time this comes up when somebody is asking for a copy of X, so we can generally swoop in and fix it. But Dropbox and other sites have always been my least favourite file repositories since the links are so easily broken.