Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Well interesting.
I completed the greese mission and decided to take a different rout in to austria then out again.
The game said I failed that I failed because I went there however it was never stipulated in tasks I only could go through once and not backtrack.
It continued to be that way even after control f4, and I'd be really angry if I hadn't backed up my profile, I need to redo parris again but oh well.
On that note, every time we get an upgraded plane we should get a bit more power, the 737 is quite an insult to put it mildly, less fuel than the 707, less speed about 170 worth.
While 850 is ok for the ucrane mission I don't know.
Yes I know I can just stay on one craft all the time and say screw you but to be honest I am a standard traditional gamer and I try to fly with what I have.
Sadly I am going to have to redo the missions again and this time get to a point I am not looping my stupid plane into arieas not stipulated in the task profile and mangle my chances.
I may write my own tasks upgrade maybe I will do that later.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogamer101 via Audiogames-reflector