Re: The train now standing at platform N A Soft is Tube Sim, and its ready

Hi.
[[wow]], this game is fantastic. It takes some time to get used to it. It's great that you can press f12 instead of holding down the tab key all the time. I can do it, but find it quite frustrating to hold down the tab key all the time while doing the other controls.
I love the  achievements, and I look forward to get better at driving the train.
Especially the driving school is very, very well done. It would be nice to have a repeat feature in the driving school.
Thanks so much for this fantastic game. I'm surprised that the game is free. I would gladly have payed for it.
Something to consider in the future:
It would be awesome if a text version could be released, mainly to translate the game into other languages.
It would be awesome, if you could add your own train stations, maybe from other countries.
It would be fantastic with an online mode, where you could be one of the passengers standing on the train station, and t ake the right train to the station you want, and you could give the driver feedback. You, as the driver, should be able to drive the train online, and have online passengers.
Sound packs are interesting. Are they added so people can add more trains? I don't see any option in the menu to change the sound pack.