Trying to find entombed music

entombed music
hi their,
For all those players who played entombed, you know it has beautifully crafted music, and I have been searching for it ever since, I wish to know if any one of you has a idea ware I can buy this music,
I know it exists, because a company called graphic audio has 1 of the pieces that appears in entombed, so I know that it is buyable,
but if any one has either links to point me in the rite  direction, or any info what so ever, I'd
deeply appreciate it. I do not know if they are free sounds, or buyable, but I am open to any and  all suggestions.