Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

Hi,

Thanks to assault and keyis/wasfull for letting me know that there was a neadel launcher in the first place. I did see it but I thought it was some kind of a weapon to get me,as if the explosive shells weren't enough. :d
Managed to reach 13.4 which I must say about,is quite anoying. to me,that is. I don't know if it is because I haven't quite gotten used to air combat which feels wierd doing in 2d,or sideways what you will.
Been stuck trying to kill the dam battleship since yesterday,and each bullet doing about 100 damage doesn't help,either.and the occasional lazer hit about a thousand...
I am not looking forward to other aircraft levels. tongue