Re: Rastley, the sandbox of audiogames

Moderation!

Technically this isn't a new release yet so I'll move it into general game discussion, please post in new releases when games are actually released, ---- you know on the twealth of never big_smile.

@Rastly, this is very, very bad! you are evil and wrong and nasty and dispicable and diabolical and unpleasant and you also think naughty thoughts and santa will bring you lots of coal for being so very very horrid! As moderator of this forum I therefore sentence you to be banned for 7 million billion years, also shot, ad hung, and drawn, and quartered and also eighthed and halved and probably several more fractions. You will then have to sit in the corner and write out infinity times "I shal never rick roll anyone again for I am very very bad"

There! that should learn you!

And let this be a lesson to everyone else, no more rick roll ing for it is the source of all that is devilish and funky and should be given up, run around and deserted upon big_smile.

Yes, as you might guess this is probably the world's most sarcastic mod warning ever, and just as real as the actual game being mentioned here.

I will say I'd heard of the meme so was definitely amused, and while I understand people's frustration, I would urge people to take this in the spirit with which it was meant, ie, harmless fun.
I would agree with Simba and Haramir if things like this happened more often it would be an annoyence, but just once it's amusing as a bit of christmas humour.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector