Re: Rastley, the sandbox of audiogames

@rastley Rofl, I was wundering when jokes like that were going to appear. I'm familliure with the meam but never understood how it came into being nore why that specific song has it, either way though it had me chuckling maddly. It sirtenly dashed my need to think up a good aypral fools day joke. @everyone else who took the joke too seriously, come on people, lighten up. Its almost christmas. Besides, how are jokes like that less childish than say those shows you probably watch at and laugh at like family guy, futurama and the simpsons, their's nothing rong with a little childishness and a little trolling here and their. Its either that or constant dromma and fighting, i'd rather have the jokes any day. P.S. Marry smegging early christmas you buntch of smegheads. Now if you don't mined, because i'm so serious and only cair about my job, its time to go studdie for my yearly astro navigation exam with useless time tables and revision charts. I don't und erstand half the books i've gotta read, but remember fokes, having a job is better than having a good time with all you slobs. Now go on, vacate the premisiss!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector