Re: how can i get paid games for free?

Ahoy all

@Dark, perhaps I did come off a tad bit on the harsh/rude side of things, but its these certain things that make me go...

Either way.

As to debitcards, I thought the same before, but after I tried those out with Itunes and Paypal I actually got to know that whilst they ought to work, considering the difference between credit card and a debit card is just the nature in which they work, everything else being the same, they actually don't work.
And yes, those cards were both a master card,a visa and not just from  a single bank.
I have actually talked to both ITunes/ Apple support and Paypal about it and I have been told by both that we do not accept debit cards only credit cards.
as frustrating as that is, that's the way things are and icing on the cake we don't even have the ability to link accounts to paypal and use it as a payment method. that is to say, we can add bank accounts to paypal, but those can only be used to withdraw your paypal balance. Some really wierd shit there, I know.
Probably something to do with either the banking rules or the companys or both.

@music097
I'd second what 45 (jack) said.

grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector