Re: problems opening up ports

hi,
I live in turkey
for now copyright holders have no legal power to sue people for torrenting. However, this might change in the future.
so i'm safe for now
there hasn't been a single person sued in turkey so far for downloading illegal content
and I also use private trackers so copyright holders will have a harder time spying on me
btw, an update on the port forward issue
the issue somewhat resolved itself
port forwarding and dmz both do not work
my ports are automaticly opened and closed by  UPNP
however I still  experience download fluctuations
might be a issue with my isp since no one else in turkey reports throttling of torrent traffic by the same isp.