Re: PG 13 let's plays - official discussion & announcements thread

Hi SLJ

slj wrote:

It would be awesome if you could see on the website what game is being played when streaming.

I'll have to see if I can do that somehow, but it should be possible.

slj wrote:

Regarding streaming, it seems like you are streaming all the time, or does the website play random streams all the time? How do I check if you are streaming in realtime? I tried to write on the IRC chat a while ago, but didn't get any answer.

The stream plays random past episodes all the time when we're not live. Our shows are usually very spontaneous, so posting them on the website might be kinda difficult for people to see. Sometimes we plan, sometimes we don't. We could put our twitter feed up on the website. We usually stream around 6 or 8 PM GMT on saturdays. Streams can usually last quite a while.

slj wrote:

It would be fantastic if you would play some mainstream console games as well.

Can do!