Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

well if we wanna be realistic ... having critical angles won't cause you to "fail" a flight ... though it can certainly have nasty impacts.
I don't Think not listening to a despatcher should be "punishable" by Death, if we want to make it super realistic you could Always get airplanes you could see and avoid but   ehh ...
I absolutely agree about winds that should impact things like corse and speed ... but there actually needs to be quite a few things implemented  and changed to make this realistic ... else it'd just be a silly false representation of how Aircraft works. ... even more so than it is now.
I say the same for random failures, would certainly be interseting but if you want to simulate these things ... there're certainly not enough Control or not even enough variables or even the right Formulas to make this work. I like the idea though but there needs to be changed and added a lot of things first. I w ill be in touch with the dev after christmas to see if they want to make this as reallistic as possible ... be warned though, that if you had trouble driving Before ... half of you won't be able to take off now big_smile
I've got some pretty neat ideas that'd change a lot of the game ... I'll cover 'em after the coffee.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : User100 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : User100 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : destroyer762 via Audiogames-reflector