Re: best games 2016!

Euro, fly, is, the, best! You made me think a little before saying my last word, but I did not know whether to choose it or Tube Sim, for both are super awesome games I play daily in the same amount, at least after Tube Sim was released! smile But since the English translation for Euro Fly was put up for download, I'm nearly playing it as the only game I play, so vote up, mind made! Thanks for the poll!