Re: Grizzly gulch walkthrough?

Odd? When I modified the sounds for Grizzly Gulch, it didn't crash on me. Are you sure something like Task Manager isn't running? Because I've noticed that whenever it is, Grizzly Gulch crashes. And about 283 and 284.wav, I don't know if these ever appeared in the game. There are several sounds like this; sounds that are there, but were likely just leftovers from the development of the game, and never got used anywhere. Chillingham has a similar file, which describes an action called "push", and Grizzly Gulch has several others, such as early versions of the intro and a few strange voice clips.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector