Re: I want to get GTA V on steam, what do I need

Hi.
Ok, I have almost all scripts here, even though I couldnt download autodrive from the link in the first post of the GTA thread and I dont see why I should create an amound of logins just for one download, I got it from the official GTA V Mods page.
Now with everything here, can you tell me where to get sebs save file and the simple trainers, I already looked that one up on google, but there are a ton of those and before I start downlaoding the wrong one, I guess it's better to ask here.
Greetings Moritz.