Re: Happy christmas etc to all

The gifts are all wrapped and under the Christmas tree and, does that mean I can sleep now?  No!  No, a thousand times, NO!  Because I know if I do, our oldest will open them all, meaning there shall be none for the younger one to open, because kids, and greed, and greedy kids, and kids with greed, and bla bla bla... This wasn't half as hard last year. :d
Thus, I am here, wishing you all, your families, your pets, your brother's friend's closest cousin's girlfriend's mother's second aunt's husband's co-worker Jim John Jones Jamison the 3rd and all of the voices in his head a wonderful Christmas.  if they don't read this website, maybe you could deliver the message, so that you in fact, have something to do today and can't say you have nothing to do today, but if you don't, I won't hold it against you, and happy gaming!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : NickAdamson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ayanamisf via Audiogames-reflector