Re: Monthly chat December 2016

Well crimbo is going well thus far (and methinks I am a little less sleep deprived than nocturnus judging by what he said in the news post).

My mum really pushed the boat out for christmas dinner, meaning we had home done roasted free range chicken, (we did have goose but the lady who sells the birds was al out of goose, then again free range chicken is sooooo much nicer than the normal imprisoned variety). Also usual British plenty of vedges as my gran used to put it, red cabbage, brussle sprouts, roast parsnips, sweed, roast potatoes and carrots.
Followed by Christmas pudding for those that want it, and chocolate pudding for myself who finds dried fruit revolting, then cheese and biscuits, coffee and after eights, plus a bottle of fairly nice fizzy wine.
Actually my mum really pushed the proverbial boat out this year, I think because it's the first year Mrs. Dark has been with us for christmas, though interestingly enough just as I was in Pensylvaniawith mrs. Dark's family last christmas (where I got engaged), this year my brother is with his lady in sussix.

As to pressies, Mrs. Dark and I have already exchanged, i got her two sets of fairly loely earrings since many of hears have been lost in travel, and she bought me two very awesome dragon statues, me having a thing for dragons, one is just hatching out of an egg with amazing detail.

Just to compound things we even listened to the top 30 christmas  carrels on classic fm this year which was certainly very traditional, so an awesome time being had over hear.

Hope everyone that is celibrating christmas today is also having fun, and those who celibrated other festivals earlier also did so.

Btw, present opening happens later big_smile.