Re: Accessible tools for creating sound fonts?

What I use to make soundfonts is a command line program called Sf2Comp. It works by using wav files for samples and a text file to store the sf2 instructions. IT's not meant for creating soundfonts, only editing them, but it is possible to create very good fonts with it if you have the patience and perseverance. You will also need sfedt32.dll to compile the soundfonts. It is a 32 bit program for Windows so it works from XP all the way up to Win 10 64 bit, which I've tested all the way throguh.
Other blind people who made sound fonts unfortunately did so when Creative cards were common, and at a time when Creative's Vienna soundfont editor was common. YOu can probably still find a copy of Vienna online as it iirc is free, but unless you have a Creative card, you won't be able to use it. I did at one point, and so I tried to use it. However I lost patience because I didn't know what i was doing back then. I suspect I could do better with it now, though I am not totally certain as I am not at all familiar with its interface.