Re: Rastley, the sandbox of audiogames

Hi.
At Liam, well, you know, I agree with you that some people due seam kind of humorless, but also keep in mind that humor, or the things that some people see as funny, might not apply to others, like me.
I personally need something mor dark and sinister, I dont know if that vocabulary, but in germany it's called black humor, in fact my humor is so black, i need to watch out when americans come along so I don't get shot, becuase they think I'm an afro american
You see, these are the things I can get a chuckle out of, and for those who are going "What the hel is wrong with you." on me, guys, you see, humor is not objectively, it's subjectively.
Greetings Moritz.