Re: I got my new xbox 1 s for christmas

hello there everyone. Thanks so much for the advice for the headphones, so it's sounding like I'm going to have to use my astro a50 gaming headset, which is totally fine because it's wireless and all you do is plug the receiver into the back of the console. It works with the ps4 and the fellow at gamestop feels fairly certain that it'll work with the xbox 1. Sightless Kombat, would you happen to know how I can get in touch with the creaters of mindcraft? and do you mean they would work with Microsoft to make the virtual world accessible? let's you and I send pms to each other so we can hammer this out and you can give me a more stable direction to get into. I don't mean to annoy people with this virtual world, it's just that I would love to see one built that totally blind people could fully participate in since ones like second life blind people can't really actually fully participate in because we can't build, and the whole fun of eve n living in second life is being able to be creative. I'd like for this virtual world of ours to be futuristic in nature. So Sightless Kombat, send me some private messages and let me know how I can proceed, and when I get all hooked up over here, let's you and me start playing some games together since we can do voice chat and all that kind of stuff. Man, this is going to be so much fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector