Re: Invisible Dragons: A Resource Management Game for IPhone

Greetings all.

I;m going to experiment with the bug. I'm on my 12th play through and I'm going to temporarily max out fire, eggs and gold and only then upgrade. Firstly, I'll max out my gold until it reaches 0 and upgrade my egg farm. Secondly, I'll max out my fire and then max out my digging. Thirdly, I'll max out my eggs and max out my recruitment of miners. Fourthly, I'll max out my fire and build as many egg farms as possible and finally I'll max out my dragons 1 by 1 and only then upgrade and get the next dragon in line. I don't know if it'll help or not but I'm hoping it will because I cannot produce even a single luminous dragon. Also, there is nothing else after the 9 cards; just upgrade the ritual cards and produce more dragons.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.