Re: Adventure games, are there any? Suggestions for good ones?

for adventure games, she noire is your choice. basically you have to find hidden objects while progressing through the storyline, then you have to choose the correct item to use in some parts, similar to the inquisitor or other games which is controlled through a menu.
if you are in iOS, soul trapper is the best game in that platform.
also, I have a question: in mainstream games, there is an adventure game in which you have to make a choice, and that choice you make will change the story. if you don't know, what I am talking about is a game from telltale like the walking dead, game of thrones, the wolf among us, batman, tales from the borderlands, back to the future, and other games from that developer.
in the audio gaming industry, any type of game that has a similar concept with those mentioned titles? I'ld like to see games like that in audio format. in iOS we have timecrest and lifeline, but those things are entirely text-based