Re: It's time to duel! Text based Yugioh is now available in English

a tourney, o hell yes sounds good.....we can take the format of how they do in the fighting game tournaments which is:

there will be a winners side and losers side
each head to head matchup is best out of 3, meaning you have to beat your opponent twice out of 3games to advance to the next round.

if you are the duelist that loss, you are moved to the losers side of the bracket. if you lose another best out of 3 head to head matchup, against another duelist in the losers bracket you are eliminated from the tournament.

grand finals comes down to the last two duelest standing. one of them will be the duelist which made it all the way through the winners bracket, and the other duelist will be the one that made it all the way through the losers bracket.

in grand finals, the duelest that was in losers has to win two sets of best out of 3games. the duelist that was in winners only has to win one set of best out of 3 as normal.

how we can do standings is, the newer players will duke it out at first, and the strong players/vets will duke it out with each other. for example, timelord vs dani, and smoovgunner vs sevrior

as for a prize pool we can all donate 5bucks, and the winner would get a gift card of some sort.

this is just an idea, if anyone has any suggestions that may be better, feel free to throw it out. I think the tournament should start on dec31 and conclude on jan1. I know yugioh tournaments, they band certain cards and decks, for example the exodia deck, so if anyone wants a card band, or deck, do suggest it