Re: what is better ms office 2013 or 2016 with jaws

Ahoy there,
@sito, What problems would those be? as regards to 2013?
I dunno about 2010,though I have no clue whether it was the version of jaws I was using, the ms office that I was using or the OS, but my worse experience has been with 2010. word would lag so much so that I couldn't write, sometimes when opening excel files it would just read the title of the window, but nothing at all of the inside content and so on.

@afrim, I don't really have use for 250pages word docs, at least so far I haven't needed to use one,and no matter what version of Office suite you are using, with a file that big, word has always had issues hence I don't tend to use it for files that big. I either try to find a alternative, or copy paste the stuff into it, so that at least should be fine.
The quicker response with no major accessibility problems as compared with one another, and smoother over all experience is what I am looking for.

For that matter, I think its high time I actually learned how to format stuff properly in word, I have actually wanted to learn that for a long time,and what's actually proper format for x y z situation but so far I haven't come across any resources or person who could help me with that.
Slightly OT, I know.

No NVDA users that have experience working with both or any versions of the suite,then?

grryf