Sky Heroes - Airik the Cleric

Hey everyone. I hope you've been having a great Christmas break and lovely holiday Season! I'm happy to announce that the sequel to Airik the Cleric is releasing shortly with a number of awesome features!

The game features time travel and some cool upgrades. I'm always trying to find ways to bring audio games the experiences of video games for you to enjoy and wanted to bring something very special to Airik 2.

The game explores new levels of accessibility with more 3d sounds and powers. Furthermore, a new set of Airik the Cleric toys of the characters are now available. Toys are 3d objects, so it's fun to know what the characters look like. These characters come with an embossed map of the Sky Kingdom, fully labeled in both letters and brail.

There are currently three toys available:
Armored Airik the Cleric with sensor staff
Mech Armored Scout
and Ali the Engineer with laser rifle

Your character comes with a USB device for plugging into your computer. The game will automatically read this and you can then play
as that character in the game.
As you upgrade your character, their stats will be automatically saved.

Sky Heroes features:

-Play as your toy in the game.
-Device auto recognition.
-Cool 3d design with weapon and platform.
-Special power earning and stats.
-Change computers and keep your stats and special power ups.
-Carry your stats and power ups over to a new game.
- Available now, ships within 4 business days.

Similarly to Skylanders toys, Disney Infinity, or Nintendo Amiibo, I'm aiming to give the game online multiplayer functionality as well as new characters.

Plot Summary:
After teleporting to the strange new Kingdom of Terrasage, Airik ventures forth with the help of his trusty bot Scout, to solve the riddle of the ancient amulets.

Airik 2 will allow you to revisit the sky kingdom and introduces a number of fantastic new fantasy locations.

A new playable demo for Airik 2 will be up shortly. I'm glad to answer any questions.
Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Jake