Question about braille display

Hi,
I have gotten a brailliont bi 40 and I don't like it displaying dots 7 and 8 cause I am not formilliur with them. I tried like 3 different ways of turning them off but they keep coming back. I am using jaws 13.0. Can anyone help me? I've tried going into braille verbosity settings, settings center, and pressing the key stroke in the manual, but it keeps displaying them anyway.