Re: Sky Heroes - Airik the Cleric Toys

Hey Joseph, thanks! I'm glad you really like the ideas! That's awesome you had something like this in mind for your AHC, if you get anything made for it or want to chat about it send me a PM sometime. Cool. I agree the community deserves this kind of thing and I know Airik has a good amount of fans. The audio games community has been chipping in to help test and fix my other game Edge of Winter and the results are really nice. The game itself has a ton more features with more solid functionality. If you want to check it out there will be a new updated demo today. We should be finished with it in the next few weeks. Steampunk Neverland will release right after Airik 2, there will be a lot of cool content to look forward to before then. Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like it and no worries about not ordering them yet, I want to make the games innovative for you and it's been a lot of work. If anyone wants to wait until a few people get theirs safely that is totall y understandable. Crashmaster I work non stop and it's a ton of work, thanks I'm glad you like the quality! That is a great suggestion about unlocking them after beating the game! I like that idea a lot thank you. A three pack is a great idea too! I appreciate the community ideas and testing. I'll be updating all game demo links today.

Have a great rest of your Holiday!

Jake

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jyro22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector