horror of death - new awsome shooting game released

Hi everyone. I want to tell you about new game I was working on for you for some time. It is called the horrof of death. This game has many different enemies you can shoot and kill with many different weapons including the AK47 and the knife and many other weapons. You can walk on the large map so you have a lot of exploring. I soon planto add a score post in the future. I think this will be very fun for all of us to play together. I am new to this forum, so I hope that this first pist is not bad for you guys or not fun. Please try this and tell what you think. I use the jumpshare sharing service because do not have a website yet. Any website posting you guys know about I would want to know very badly. Thank you for your enjoyment of this game! The link to download here.

http://jmp.sh/QVTZ1vX

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fungamer17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fungamer17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector