Re: Alter Aeon Cleric Expansion

Hi.
Sounds interesting, and it's really great to see the mud constantly being updated. I wander how it can be free... smile
I should start playing the mud again, but there is only one thing which keep me from playing muds: I can't stop playing... This is a serious issue for me, and I haven't found a way to control this yet. I'm not sure on why this is so extreme with muds. maybe because there are so many things to do, and when you are not playing, you can talk to people. So when I find the way to control this so I don't spent all the day mudding, I'll start to play again. Alter Aeon is one of the most interesting muds I have tried.