Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

jumps in the air and cheers. fuck yeah! finally defeated the dam battleship in 13.4
I was moveing around a bit too much. what I did in the end was had the jets take shots at the battleship,and after they were gone,I stayed at the same altitude or hight what you will as the battle ship. made a few missile passes,and was finally able to defeat it. whew. at 14.3 now,which I may finish if I get time before the lectures. btw,how many jets are you supposed to kill in that level? I managed about 5 when I last played,after which I died. they come in pares,so its a bit eazy to kill them.
grryf