Re: New to Eurofly - need some help please

Hi Moritz!

First of all, thanks for your quick response.

I have already consulted Captain John Tyson's beginners guide which can be found in the articles room. However, he seems to have forgotton to mention the info that I need.
Can you tell me how to communicate with the target airport - how to connect to their control tower ETC. I suppose that I have to set their frequency and transponder ID first, but how do I get that stuff?
I have the problem that I can not even ask for landing permission because my radio is still connected to the airport from which I took off.

Thanks for the help.

PS: You have a great signature - what a pitty that only so few people can understand it. ^^