Re: Eurofly, first geographical atlas and flight simulator for blinds

Ahoy all.
Sorry for the double post, but that previous post was just suppose to be for the new comers to the game, and I didn't want other stuff added in along with that.
Although it would have been a better idea to reserve post 2, for that matter or have Rastislav add it into the first post. Either way, this'll serve.

Whilst I find the flying asspect of Eurofly extremely fun, I agree with SLJ that its not only the flying simulation in Eurofly that is good,what I really like the most is the walkable world map.
As long as you have gps coordinates of your location, you could enter that and have a walk around your location to see what's where,and get a feel for what lies  where.
This applys to the whole world,of course. in terms of countries,states,city's or towns.
For some people being told x is north of y or ne of y serves, but its not as good as actually getting to know it exactly by walking around. or more like keeping your hand on a page and being told what city, town, or country was under your finger as you moved it.

@SLJ, mission 16 has been a problem for all of us so far and I don't think the bug with it has been fixed yet. What you need to do is do it a few times and hope that you pass it.
The most times that people have had to do it is 4 times, I believe. correctly, of course.
I personally got errors for the first 2 times and managed the third one if I am remembering right.
In regards to the aircraft collision, the issue that has been known to cause it is wrongly named voice/ATC files, if as you say you have the latest versions of the ATC voice files, might I suggest going into the dispatchers folder and checking if the voice files are all beginning with a lowercase letter?
Correct the ones that aren't, and then see if the issue persists.

Yea,Eurofly has a database page now, cheers.
grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ondrosik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ondrosik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rico via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ondrosik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stefan77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Billy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Billy via Audiogames-reflector