Re: The official "Extended Clok mod"!

It's the matter of time really. People tend to be around either during the day or evening american time (which is night and morning my time lol).

Upcoming changes, might be more or less depends on how many insects I find in my pack:
- gag some useless strings.
- web sounds are finally fixed.
- Much easier to set up, new read me file included in the pack. The bundled version is removed, but those who want mushclient or mush-z to go with clok can ask in this topic.
- more blacksmithing, knapping, fletching and leatherworking sounds added.
- more movement and action sounds and possibly some socials too if I have enough time to work on it.
- Recode nethre sounds, including power and when a ghost faids. Possibly adding alcchemical damage soon too if I can work around the wildcard glitch.
- Riln sounds, guild point and task notification sounds (for some tasks only).
- some sounds are changed, including channeling and stealth. Some funct ions are changed and recoded to fit the changes as well.
- possibly some flavor ambiance sounds to go with strings, if I have time to gather all for every areas. Some might be added though, if not all.
- some foraging sounds are changed and more are added.
- fatigue strings are recoded and make based on note instead of panning, in case people with hearing impaire want to play clok.
- unconscious and poison sounds to go with everything. Those who fight spiders will sure feel more at ease.

And if I get more specific strings for specific guild related stuffs, or specific abilities, more will be added. I can't promise I'll be able to add all of what's said above in this very near update though. May be some.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector