Does anyone here know if Lukas is okay?

Hi everyone,

I recently struck up what I felt was a proper friendship with Lukas, and we started emailing each other. He was helping me get the hang of BGT, and the last email he sent me involved him asking for some files. He said he'd done so once before but I hadn't received that message. I responded readily as soon as I saw this one.

That was near the beginning of November and I haven't heard a peep from him since. I checked his profile the other day and saw that he was last active a month ago. I'm starting to get worried. If it was only a couple weeks of silence I'd just assume he was busy. But it's been two months and I've sent periodic emails with no answers forthcoming.

I know it's a stretch but I've honestly tried every other avenue I can think of and this is the last option left to me. Can anyone here tell me if he's okay at least? I don't want to know details, just that he hasn't died or some d isaster hasn't overtaken him. I know that sounds dramatic but since he's not telling me anything I don't know what to think. You can send your answers via PM if you're more comfortable with that. In fact, that might be best all round. If I get an answer via PM I'll delete this topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector