Re: Eurofly, first geographical atlas and flight simulator for blinds

Hi.
After more than 30 trys, I finally managed to complete the mission where I had to avoid Germany. I think I know what trickers the error I kept getting while parking.
If you have not entered Germany and tried to complete the mission where you get the message that you've entered Germany and can not complete the mission because of this, you keep getting the error at the end of the mission. But if you: 1: Enter Germany and then try to complete the mission. 2: Avoid Germany and then complete the mission, you will be able to complete the mission successfully without getting the error after having parked.
Can you please check up on this, if I'm right or wrong? I might make a new profile to check up on this.
In the same mission, if I tried to avoid Germany by flying south, I got told to enter the freequency, but I never got the number and collided with an other flight. I need to experiment more with that though. That happened to me more than 5 times, and it happened each time I tried.
I'm really glad that I now can continue the missions, and i hope you find this helpful, and you'll be able to look into that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Billy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Billy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Billy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Billy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Billy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stefan77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tapin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tapin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector