Re: Weird title bar in firefox only on youtube

I was wondering about that labelling feature. Does anyone remember when the title of Freedom Scientific's homepage displayed as: "Freedom Scientific: Too Expensive Products for the Visually Impaired!" I do. The first time I saw that, it scared the ever loving shit out of me, because I thought it was malware. But after some time I realized that it was something to do with Webvisum. I had no idea that there was a database of labels that folks could edit until reading this topic, so that put to rest a nagging question I'd had in the back of my mind for quite some time. And there really shouldn't be a publicly editable database, if I'm understanding this correctly, if you want my honest opinion. But I haven't seen anything like that in quite awhile either, so I thought the problem was under control.