Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

That's exactly it. For example, I just did some simple math, and if every person I'm Facebook friends with donates just $10, we'll be well over our funding goal. Now obviously that won't happen - lots won't donate, and some will donate more - but it shows how easy it could be to meet this goal. Suppose just ten of you from this forum shared the project with 300 people on Facebook - even if only one in ten people who see the link donate an average of $10, we'll be fully funded. The more people who see it, the lower the proportion becomes - so the more people you share with, the better our odds of getting funded will be, even if people are doing very small donations.

So yes, I'll definitely be sharing the link here, and I will appreciate it so much if any of you can plaster it all over the place, as blindndangerous so eloquently put it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector