Re: Mavericks

hi all.
I'm with the Mavericks to run on my imac, but is actually the voice over is full of bugs.
apple acessibility team seems to have lost capacity and responsibility to take cumpromise that made to acessibility.
apple team, works very slow, and even when they do, they do wrong.
users vo, have to wait 2 or 3 years for updates, this only happens when Apple lunch a new sistem.
and in the case of mavericks was a disaster.
bugs, more bugs and nothing to new features.
even the native OSX apps such as:
ibooks, and others, the team put water on the beach of mavericks.
voice over nearly drowned swallowing water.
apple team, what is wrong with you ...
come on, stop sleeping in the spotlight .

apple team seems  not hear any more  when users report bugs
Apple now announced a new update for 3 areas.
mail, graffics, and voice over.
I no longer really believe in this team and I think even though th ey will not be able to fix all the vo bugs that were reported in mavericks.
but one thing I'm sure:
if we're just talking and not put pressure on acessibility team, and each of us do not report bugs, then yes we will never have the issues resolved.
I for my part I have done my duty.

let's wait and see.
sorry for my bad inglish.
cheers.