Re: Virtual recorder

Hello, if i want to record something, it tells me record button alt + r, then it say stop button alt + s.
It does not allow me to record any thing at all, and even if i take a look at the recordings folder, there is nothing.
I made sure of the recordings output folder, that is in the recordings folder.
At the times that i start using the program, it ask's me if i want an unknown program from a unknown publisher, if i want to run it, then i press alt+y.
please tell me what should i do to fix that...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector