Re: Fire emblem awakening is playable

They're both good in their own ways but this will be the choice for the podcast, or youtube let's play. I should also mention that whomever the avatar marries the children of the avatar would inherent their mother or father's class.
Wich means you can still be able to change them into tactician if you wish to and I will explain the affects of master seals and second seals in the let's play. But first what character gender should I play as for the pod cast?