Re: humanware and World Braille Day

I may use braille more if I can get a display of some kind that connects to my IOS devices assuming IOS gives me no trouble. My PACMate is slowly wearing out, and I mostly do not see the point of replacing it, but if I was going to replace it, the BrailleNote would make a good replacement. Anyway, I doubt my name would come out at all. I am guessing that thousands may put their name in. Assuming that this is  the case, the odds of winning are slim indeed and it costs nothing to lose. What is everyone’s best guess when it comes to the number that will enter?