Re: Calling out to all light beings.

Greetings all.

Ah blindncool; glad you posted here and I must also thank aaron to because what he said is exactly what I was trying to say. As for sin not being negative energy, if it isn't then why does it leave such a long lasting and deep impression on a being's spirit/sole? How is it that it can way you down like a millstone around your neck? Why then does it feel like a step toward damnation? I can think of nothing more abhorrent, no greater punishment than to be cut off, separated from Father God and Lord Yeshuah Christos. Also, isn't Lord Jesus Christ or Yeshuah Christos a light being, a divine being, one who Father God created all things through? I believe the verse goes something like 'in him and through him all things were created'. I know I messed that up because I don't know it off by heart. Also, the light that God created and caused to light the formless and void earth in Genesis, what if that wasn't only referring to photon p articles AKA visible light but actual goodness; spiritual light; the light I was referring to when talking about the light beings?

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Chandu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector