Re: A few bt sync secrets folks might be interested in

Hi,
Just confirming that, indeed, these secrets haven't gone anywhere.
Just a note here.
I'm in desperate need of people on macs - especially if you're not running the latest version of bt sync (2.4.4 of this writing) to find a way to. I'm hearing people tell me that they're not getting all files on 1.3.109, and there's positively nothing I can do about that. The only suggestion I have is to create a windows vm and run the latest bit torrent sync (or as it's called now resilio sync). Install it as a windows service, type in the user name for your windows computer or vm in the boxes that come up, and go from there.
1.3.109 may work for some  - and if it does that's great. But if it doesn't end up working for you there's really nothing I can do apart from asking you to please upgrade.
With all of that being said I really am hoping folks are enjoying the secrets and the content they contain.
One more note - if you decide to sync the contents in full, please try and keep it up because new things get added. This is a lot of data we're slinging around, and I'd hate to have someone delete all the content only to redownload it just for a single tv show, movie, etc.
With that being said, don't feel the need to upload at your max rate constantly. Feel free to limit it, close sync, etc. (If running as a service, hit windows r, type in services.msc, navigate to resilio sync in the list, right click, and hit stop. Repeat this to start it again, or restart your pc.
Again, enjoy! Any questions the wolf is still here to answer them.