dropbox help

dropbox experts, your help is needed. I am currently trying to send a buddy of mine, a couple audio games like swamp and the yugioh mud through dropbox. I currently have the game in my dropbox. when I go to grab the link to share the game, it gives me a list of all the files in the game folder with check boxes next to them. it will only let me share the game file by file, it wont let me share the entire game in one click. hopefully I am making sense lol I see games being shared on here all the time through a simple click on a dropbox link. all help is appreciated, thanks in advance