Re: Sub War released on Google Home

echosim logged in , but in order to hold down the space bar using NVDA I had to use  insert f2 to pass next key through, and then I could hold spacebar on the clickable object that's not labeled, and talk. The issue I have  with echo sim is that  it would sit at processing forever... Maybe it's just the timing of when I used it