Re: Latency issue when monitoring in reaper

Then you should look into a smaller unit than the Tascam... it'll save you money, as wel as space. Just look around for audio interfaces that have s/PDIF out. Asio compliant is almost a guarantee with most interfaces now on the market, so that doesn't limit your options... I'd be surprised if any interface doesn't support it these days. For me personally, I've never used S/PDIF out and know almost nothing about it... any EQ I want to do is done in the software I use for whatever application. The sony headphones I have are beautiful. smile