Re: New traelor for update to death match project alpha

Well.
Its good to have a community driven project if you can handle it.
We at sonnar once the games we make are stable will have a certain community comment type thing where we can respond on the fly.
We can't possibly add every feature and or fix every bug, but at the same time we won't pick on everything either.
And out of the many people we get testing while a few issues could never be tracked or features were just to hard or not for right now etc the majority of stuff was acted appon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector