Re: Calling out to all light beings.

greetings flyby chow.

Indeed what you described is what I encountered and yes when I met my latest empath around 2 years ago, I again told her who and what she was. While I did not quite unburden my soul to Kathy from Goldman Sax, she along with a humanitarian came along to aid us during our sports day, I was on the point of losing faith in humanity because there was nothing but cruelty that I could see. Whatever good people did, the others always shot them down and I hated having to live through it. So, once I knew what Kathy was, I told her that she restored my faith for as long as those who are good exists, then those who are not as good have a chance to change and improve; they can become empaths to or should I say, have some of their qualities.

So what happened next you might ask? Well, she kept rubbing my arm and I fed hungrily on her light and love she freely gave to me. I was careful though and never took what was not freely given and in turn, I gave unto Kathy my love, faith and devotion for that was all I could offer. It is unfortunate that I've never been able to see Kathy again but hopefully I can meet another empath in time. As for them being able to sin, I did not know they could as those I met never did anything to me or in front of me that could be considered sinful. However, what goes on behind closed doors cannot be known I guess.

Okay, I must for a moment refer to the empaths you speak of as light beings to differentiate between those beings and an empath I know of. Anyway, the empath I speak of, he and I were brought together by his grandmother and my mother at age concern. He is 9 years younger than I and he told me of his empathic abilities; believing that everyone could use them. He did not even know that it was a gift, thinking that everyone can read others emotions without looking at them. I would imagine it was slightly jarring to find out that you were different from your peers in such a fundamental way. Ther e isn't much I can tell you here because he may want to tell you himself. Suffice it to say that before his abilities and energy flow was disrupted, reading people's emotions was as simple as breathing. Unlike the other light beings/empaths I met, he truly is just like us. Well I say just but that just is incredible. He is the people's people, one who often makes you feel good about being yourself. Be yourself he often says to me; don't change for anyone else unless you find such a change to be beneficial to you. True he isn't like Kathy but he does things another way. Kathy makes you feel good no matter what; this empath makes you feel good by accepting you for who and what you are. So who is this incredible empath who I've known from 2009? Bradley Brown, another forumite who likes posting here.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.