Re: Aprone, how do you save maps in swamp?

Thanks Aprone.
That's actually quite a coincidence; I was not coordinating with anyone else on this question, I was simply looking for a way of storing a large number of tiles plus their information in a file and hoping it wouldn't take a whole bunch of time and memory to load. I appreciate this a lot.