Re: Temporal. Aprone's time traveling strategy game.

I was browsing your web site and decided to try it out! While I'm not a firm believer in time travel, do believe in a temporal spirit world, and this coes pretty close to what space time really is. Has there been any progress? Also, whenever I move, the game tells me tthat there are x number of messages. How do I access those messages?
Also, I'm still unclear about how to attack guarads and scientists. I was able to travel back in time to get rid of the lab technician, but that is as much as I was able to do.