Re: A very messy christmas to you!

Ahoy there.
Eurofly could indeed  do with some news and a database entry, however.

@Rastislav, I suggested this in the Eurofly topic but I suppose you missed it due to the volume of posts in that topic.
What I suggested is a new topic with a description of Eurofly with links to the english download page, along with the facebook group where new changelogs are posted be put up in the new releases room,that way it becomes easier for people new to this game to find it and information on it.
If you wish you could also post the link to the older topic in that topics first post,and edit/update the post as new updates come in.

I really suck at writing up descriptions of things or I would have  at least written up a database entry type review thing by now, perhaps someone else could?

Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector